Release Note for the release 07.12.2017
- Entity Permission Manager (* Professional users only)
Now accountant users (Professional users) can control entity access permission easily.
On the "Clients" page, this button will appear on the top right corner of the list if there are any clients which you have Subscriber roles.
By using this Entity Permission Manager, you can give other users access permission to your clients.
Remember that View Only role will be assigned to the users.
With this role, the users can access all financial data but cannot update anything related to the clients except for memos.
For more details about role types, please see the User role type comparison chart.
|Log into CaFE to try new feature now|
Improvements & Changes
- Improvement of accessibility
On the Dashboard (* Professional users only), now you can directly jump to the Financial Report page by clicking any icon in the [Health] column.
In addition, you will be navigated to the Integration page when clicking a link in the [Import From] column in the Clients (Entity List) page.
- Improvement of Financial reports synchronisation [Xero]
Previously CaFE had an error when synchronising Financial Reports under the specific condition but now it should be synchronised without any errors.
- Change of permissions for Standard role
Previously Standard role users were not allowed to edit settings related to entities nor were they able to schedule Other Payments and Collections, however now the users are eligible for all those activities.
- Minor text and styling improvements
- The step-by-step tour does not start after adding an entity in QuickBooks or FreeAgent at the first attempt
- The tour for the Notification Settings does not work as expected when no entity exists