Release Note for the release 18.09.2019
Improvements & Changes
- Main bank account selection upon first master sync
Previously, the main bank account was set to a first bank account among target bank accounts, which are ordered by your accounting system upon the first master sync.
The main bank account is now set to the one, which has most bank transactions among target bank accounts. This does not apply to FreeAgent, as it has a distinct Main Bank Account inside FreeAgent.
- Critical Timing Notification criteria is more consistent with the Critical Timing Report
Previously, Critical Timing Notification ignored the first "Yellow" critical timing when
- the threshold is set to "Yellow"
- a "Red" critical timing exists after the first "Yellow" critical timing
Now the first Critical Timing, being "Yellow" or "Red", will be notified when the threshold is "Yellow". This change does not affect if the threshold is set to "Red": first "Red" Critical Timing, if any, will be notified.
- Clean up past import forecast history
The import histories for cash flow forecast are cleaned up regularly except for the following "recent histories":
- Any import histories, which are synced as at the day of the clean-up, if any
- A most recent successful import history before today with non-skipped transactions
Before the regular clean-up, you may see the other past histories.
|Log into CaFE now|
- Duplication on repeating bill in FreeAgent when the first bill date is in future
- Line items are not shown for Expense transactions in QuickBooks Online
- "Sync Past Data" button cannot be clicked for Xero user with Financial Plan